A very interesting trend started in the last few years, cooking cakes, pies or other easy make dishes in a cup. I like my cup of soups and that, but have always been a little sceptical about mug cakes. Here are a few I’m trying currently and I have to say they are absolutely nom! Not to mention how easy they are to make, some with as little as three ingredients!
1. Good ol’ Chocolate Chip Mug Cake – and it only takes 5 minutes!
3. Eggless Microwave Brownies – very light, absolutely nom!
4. Nutella Mug Cake – Nutella?! Sorry I started drooling the minute you said it.
5. French toast in a mug – sounded quirky to me, but a really lovely quick and a little bit of a decadent brekkie!
6. Peanut Butter – anyone for some nom?
7. Sugar Cookie – Cookies in a cup also seem to be a thing!
8. Blueberry crumble – seriously nom. I had some blueberries spare and try this one if any of them!
9. Christmas Mug Cakes – some people like their seasonal mug cakes too!
10. Strawberry mug pies – fresh, tangy and nom!